We are looking to hire bright, self-driven engineers with advanced degrees to join our Product Support team at MathWorks. Our focus is on teamwork, collaboration and continuous learning in an open, fun and encouraging environment. If you have a strong technical background in Software Design, Control Theory, Signal Processing or Embedded Systems and are motivated to continuously learn and to achieve results then apply.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to develop your technical and leadership skills for a successful career at MathWorks and will gain:
- Product knowledge on MATLAB & Simulink product lines
- Skills in troubleshooting, software testing and debugging
- Exposure to real-world applications
- Opportunities to develop your communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Opportunities to collaborate with other departments across the company to resolve complex problems and develop your technical skills
- You will receive a combination of practical experience and formal training in a work environment that fosters and rewards collaboration, teamwork, continuous learning and fun. You will have the flexibility to work collaboratively on a variety of projects with multiple technical groups within the company while providing hands-on application support to customers.