SOLUTIONS SUPPORT ENGINEER – TRAINEE (suitable for graduates)Prague – Czech Republic
Energy Management Solution unit of Schneider Electric specializes in developing advanced solutions that help businesses reveal and act on opportunities to reduce energy-related costs, cut emissions, improve power quality and maintain uptime in their operations.
The EMS business includes over 1000 employees in several locations including LaVergne (Tennessee), Victoria (Canada), Beijing (China), Hong Kong, Bangalore (India), Prague (Czech Republic) and Grenoble (France). This offers our people an exciting range of career growth and mobility opportunities!
Responsibilities & Key Tasks
- Resolve technical problems brought to us by customers, Application Engineers, Sales personnel and Engineering located in the EMEAS region (Europe, Middle-East, Africa and South America).
- Identify and qualify product and solution failures, and assist Engineering in understanding and resolving them.
- Participate in validation and testing phases of new solutions projects
- Research and documentation of technical problems and solutions.
- Design, plan, research, evaluate and test complex systems used to monitor and/or control electrical equipment and systems.
- Analyze customer’s energy consumption and propose system architecture design changes to increase efficiency.
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Power Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Power and/or electrical Systems knowledge.
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic, self-motivated and customer focused.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel to various customer sites worldwide.
- Fluent in English
The following will be considered as advantage:
- Understanding of Power Quality.
- On-site or remote advanced technical support experience.
- SQL Databases and VBA coding experience.
- Understanding of Electronic Metering Systems.
- Knowledge of other European languages, such as Spanish or French.
- Challenging work in an inspiring international team.
- Opportunity to work with best in class products and learn something new every day.
- Great benefits (cafeteria, 1 week extra vacation, sick days…).
How to apply:
Send your CV in English together with a short Cover Letter to email@example.com. This recruitment is ongoing, so reply as soon as possible. We are looking forward to welcome you on board.